SONORA SUN HOODIE
PUT THE SUN TO SHAME
From early September days in Montana to the borderlands of Arizona in January, the Sonora Sun Hoodie features the fit, comfort and function required to keep those long days a field more enjoyable.
This soft to the touch, 4-way stretch fabric features an industry high UPF 50+ rating, anti-odor treatment for long road trips where laundering isn't an option and insect treatment to keep ticks, mosquitoes and other pests at bay.
Like all FINAL RISE gear, our products are sourced and sewn in the USA using only the highest grade materials, fabrics and sewing technologies.
Order now to be included on our initial production run. Pre-Orders estimated to deliver in June.
Sun Hoodie Feature & Highlights:
- 100% Made in the USA / Berry Compliant
- Contour Blended Hood - Perfect fit with or without a hat
- Fully Flatlocked Seams For Next To Skin Comfort & Durability
- Nested Integrated Thumbholes
- Performance Body Fit
- Tagless Heat Transfer Care Label for Maximum Comfort
- Easy Care Washing/Laundering
- Super Soft on Skin
- Advanced Moisture Wicking Technology
- Anti-Odor Treatment
- UV 50+ Sun Protection
- Insect Treatment
- 91% Polyester / 9% Spandex
- 149 GSM
**Please allow up to 1 week for accessories & 2-3 Weeks for Vests due to High Volume of Sale**