ALL TERRAIN FIELD PANT
ANY SEASON - ANY TERRAIN
A lifetime of following bird dogs through every type of terrain, weather and element imaginable has lead us to the creation of the most comfortable, durable and functional upland hunting pant ever.. the Final Rise All Terrain Field Pant.
This streamline and feature rich pant offers a versatile range of uses from the warmer early season days in Montana to the hand numbing cold chasing late season birds in the Dakotas. Don't be surprised when these become the pant for all your hunting and outdoor needs.
Like all FINAL RISE gear, our products are sourced and sewn in the USA using only the highest grade materials, fabrics and sewing technologies.
Initial production run currently being sewn and anticipated to deliver throughout August. Additional inventory will be updated to site post fulfillment for customers to order.
Pant Features & Highlights:
- 100% Made in USA / Berry Compliant
- Low Profile Built in Belt with Loop Closure
- Dual YKK Zippered Side Vents with Eyelet Mesh Lining
- Easy Entry Slash Cut Pocket
- Dual Side Knife Clip Gussets
- Contoured Thigh Pockets with Hidden Snap Closure
- 4 Point Articulated Knees
- Double Layered 4-Way Stretch Nylon from thighs down
- Double Center Belt Loops
- Drop in Back Pockets with Flap Covering
Fabric Features & Highlights:
- 100% Made in USA
- 4-Way Stretch Nylon with Extreme Abrasion Resistance
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to shed morning dew, snow and direct water contact
- Berry Compliant 91% Nylon / 9% Spandex 6oz
**All pants are a 32" inseam with a hidden hem that can be let out to achieve a 34" inseam
**Due to high sales volume, please allow 2-3 day business days for accessories and 10-15 business days for vest orders to ship**