SONORA SUN HOODIE
PUT THE SUN TO SHAME
From early September days in Montana to the borderlands of Arizona in January, the Sonora Sun Hoodie features the fit, comfort and function required to keep those long days a field more enjoyable.
This soft to the touch, 4-way stretch fabric features an industry high UPF 50+ rating and anti-odor treatment for long road trips where laundering isn't an option.
Like all FINAL RISE gear, our products are sourced and sewn in the USA using only the highest grade materials, fabrics and sewing technologies.
Initial production run currently being sewn and anticipated to deliver throughout August. Additional inventory will be updated to site post fulfillment for customers to order.
Sun Hoodie Feature & Highlights:
- 100% Made in the USA / Berry Compliant
- Contour Blended Hood - Perfect fit with or without a hat
- Fully Flatlocked Seams For Next To Skin Comfort & Durability
- Nested Integrated Thumbholes
- Performance Body Fit
- Tagless Heat Transfer Care Label for Maximum Comfort
- Easy Care Washing/Laundering
- Super Soft on Skin
- Advanced Moisture Wicking Technology
- Anti-Odor Treatment
- UV 50+ Sun Protection
- 91% Polyester / 9% Spandex
- 149 GSM
**Due to high sales volume, please allow 2-3 day business days for accessories and 10-15 business days for vest orders to ship**